Jazz Basketball 50th Anniversary ESTD 1974 Nike Logo Design 3D Hoodie New Fashion Cattrendtees Brand
This Nike 3D Hoodie is the perfect way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Jazz Basketball’s ESTD 1974. The hoodie features a Jazz Basketball 50th anniversary ESTD 1974 logo graphic on the front, a hood with a drawstring closure, two side pockets, and a soft cotton blend fabrication for superior comfort and breathability. The cut of the hoodie allows for an outstanding fit while the design of the 3D graphic logo will give you an eye-catching look wherever you wear it. This hoodie is sure to be a hit with any basketball fan, or fan of fashion! The perfect gift sure to bring lots of joy!
Wearing this special hoodie just makes me feel a part of something really special. The overall design is bold and eye-catching, with the 3D Nike logo taking center stage. It’s a great reminder that basketball is something to be celebrated, which is why the 50th anniversary of the Jazz Basketball is so important. The vibrant colors jump off the material, and there’s a unique distressed texture that can’t be found anywhere else. Every time I put it on, I’m reminded of the amazing history of the game and the passion that I share with so many other basketball lovers. It’s incredibly soft and comfortable, no matter my activity level, and always looks great. Seeing the classic 3D logo just gives me a sense of nostalgia and reminds me why I love the sport.
Jazz Basketball 50th Anniversary ESTD 1974 Nike Logo Design 3D Hoodie Information:
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- The soft sherpa fleece on the inside is extremely soft and cosy.
- Flat contrasted drawstring,?Front pouch kangoroo pockets. Elastic waist and cuffs.
- Garment care: Machine washable in gentle, recommend hand wash in cold water, line dry, do not bleach, low iron if needed.
- Since those sizes aremanually measured, there might be 01 – 03 cm dimensional error.
- Due to using different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures